Well before the start of your school term, you should decide which textbooks to use in your classes. You can browse WebAssign's textbook collection to research feature and cost information for the textbooks you are considering.
When you use WebAssign in your course, your textbook choice affects:
- Which textbook questions you can use in your assignments
- How much WebAssign access for your class will cost your students
- Whether an eBook is available
- Whether your students can use a Personal Study Plan®
- What, if any, textbook resources you can make available to your students
You can research these criteria for the textbooks you are considering by browsing WebAssign's textbook collection.
- Go to www.webassign.net/features/textbook_collection.html.
- Search for specific textbooks. Type the full or partial author name, title, or publisher in Textbook Search and click Search.
- Browse textbooks by discipline. Click a discipline to see a list of available textbooks.
- Browse textbooks by publisher. Click a publisher name to see a list of available textbooks.
- In the list of textbooks, you can click a column heading to sort by Title, Author, or Publisher.
- Click the textbook title or image to see more details about the textbook, including feature and pricing information, the table of contents, and a list of questions available in WebAssign.