Control Students' Access to Learning Tools
Showing or hiding learning tools in your assignments can transform your assignments into either instructional or assessment tools.
The availability of specific learning tools varies for different textbooks and questions, but can include such things as:
- hints that are displayed after students submit responses, including your own hints for any question on the assignment
- tutorial links, including video tutorials
- links to specific eBook topics
- links to practice questions, including the ability to work a differently randomized version of the assignment question for no credit
- worked solutions that describe how to obtain the correct answer
- answer keys
You can control access to specific learning tools for the assignment or for individual questions, and you can make access dependent on your students' having attempted the question a number of times.