Download Assignment Scores and Statistics
You can download a report of each student's assignment scores for one or more sections of a course.
- Click .
- Select one or more sections of a single course for which you want to download information.
The Download Manager -- Scores page is displayed.
For each section, select the assignments and students for which to download
- Select All Assignments, Past and Current Assignments, Past Assignments Only, Current Assignments Only, or Future Assignments Only.
- Select Current Students, Dropped Students, or All Students.
- Optional: If needed, select Include faculty with student access.
- Optional: Under Statistics, select any statistics you want to see.
- Optional: Under Format, select how to sort assignments and what assignment details to display.
- Optional: Under Format, select how to sort students and what student details to display.
Select the File Type to download:
- Excel -- single worksheet
- Excel -- multiple worksheets, zipped
- Excel -- single workbook with multiple worksheets
- Tab-Delimited Text -- single file
- Tab-Delimited Text -- multiple files, zipped
- Comma-Delimited Text -- single file
- Comma-Delimited Text -- multiple files, zipped
The options for multiple worksheets or files are available only when downloading information for multiple sections.
- Click Download.
Depending on your browser settings, you might be prompted to save the file or it might be displayed in the browser.