Download GradeBook Data
You can save your GradeBook information to a spreadsheet so you can view your students' scores.
- Click .
- Select one or more sections of a single course for which you want to download information.
The Download Manager -- GradeBook page is displayed.
For each section, select the students for which to download information.
- Select Current Students, Dropped Students, or All Students.
- Optional: If needed, select Include faculty with student access.
- Optional: Under Statistics, select any statistics you want to see.
- Optional: Under Format, select how to sort students and what student details to display.
Select the File Type to download:
- Excel -- single worksheet
- Excel -- multiple worksheets, zipped
- Excel -- single workbook with multiple worksheets
- Tab-Delimited Text -- single file
- Tab-Delimited Text -- multiple files, zipped
- Comma-Delimited Text -- single file
- Comma-Delimited Text -- multiple files, zipped
The options for multiple worksheets or files are available only when downloading information for multiple sections.
- Click Download.
Depending on your browser settings, you might be prompted to save the file or it might be displayed in the browser.