Duplicate Your Own Assignments
You can create a new copy of any assignment that you created.
List your assignments. You can list assignments in several ways:
With any of these methods, you can click column headings to sort the listed assignments.
- To list all of your assignments, click .
- To list assignments that have been filed in a folder, click Folders and navigate to the folder.
- To list assignments that have not been filed, click Folders and navigate to My Unfiled Assignments.
- To see only assignments scheduled to a class, click ClassView and select your class if necessary.
- Click edit for the assignment that you want to duplicate.
In the Assignment Editor, click Duplicate.
The original assignment is closed and a copy is opened in the Assignment Editor. By default, the name of the duplicated assignment is "Duplicate of" followed by the name of the original assignment.Note
- Questions from copyrighted textbooks that have not been adopted for your classes are not copied from the original assignment.
- Questions that have available question updates are not copied from the original assignment.
- Make your changes to the new assignment, and then click Save.