Show the Access WebAssign Tool
You can enable display of the Access WebAssign tool on the Tools page for your course. This tool lets you and your students enter WebAssign with a single click.
These steps are valid for Blackboard® version 9 and later only.
Depending on your Blackboard configuration, this tool might be displayed by default for all Blackboard courses that are linked to WebAssign courses. If it is not displayed, you can enable it.
- Sign in to Blackboard as an instructor.
- In Blackboard, click Courses.
- Click the Blackboard course name.
- Click Control Panel to expand the menu.
- Click Customization to expand the menu.
- Click Tool Availability.
- Set Access WebAssign tool availability.
- Click Submit.