Set Up LMS Integration (Old)
Integrate WebAssign in your LMS class so you and your students can access your WebAssign assignments from your LMS.
New and Old Integrations
Starting in spring 2021, many schools use a new method to integrate WebAssign with their LMS. With the new method:
- Integration starts in your LMS course, not in WebAssign.
- For single-section courses, you can create your WebAssign course automatically as part of integration.
- For multi-section courses, you should create your course sections first in WebAssign and then integrate them from your LMS.
Other schools will continue to use the old integration method. With the old method:
- Integration starts in your WebAssign course.
- You must create your WebAssign courses manually and then integrate them with your LMS from the WebAssign LMS Integration tab.
If you don't know which type of integration your institution is using, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, you can find your Cengage representative at cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Uscengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
Before You Begin
Set up integration at the start of the term, and only for WebAssign course sections with no enrolled students.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
Questions? Contact Customer Support at 800.354.9706support.cengage.ca+44 (0)1264 332424+8610 8343 5158 (North Asia) or +65 6410 1206 (Southeast Asia)0120 684 13001300 790 853 (Australia) or 0800 449 725 (New Zealand)firstname.lastname@example.org (Latin America) or email@example.com (Brazil).
- In WebAssign, go to the ClassView page for the course section you want to set up.
- Click Edit Class Settings.
Click the LMS Integration
The integrations available to you are listed.Note Link not shown? See LMS Troubleshooting.
Click the integration you want to set up, and then follow the displayed instructions.
These instructions are specific to your WebAssign class section.