Link a Blackboard Course to a WebAssign Course
Link a Blackboard® course to an existing WebAssign course.
To prevent syncing errors, do not create new WebAssign courses in Blackboard.
- students are already enrolled
- you gave students a class key to self-enroll
- Sign in to Blackboard as an instructor.
- In Blackboard, click Courses.
- Click the Blackboard course name.
- Click Control Panel to expand the menu.
Click Course Tools to expand the menu, and then click
If the WebAssign tool isn't shown, see Show the WebAssign Course Tool.
Click the WebAssign course section to which you want to link the current Blackboard course.
Note No courses are listed if your WebAssign user account does not have any courses that are not linked to Blackboard.
The current Blackboard course is linked to the selected WebAssign course.