Remove Resource Materials
You can hide resource materials from your students' Home page or remove resource materials from the class.
- Upload Images, Media, or Documents to the Resources Tab
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
Click the Resources tab.
If the textbook you are using provides resources, those resources are listed below My Class Resources under a heading that identifies the textbook.
Usually, textbook resources are organized by chapter. Resources are listed with icons representing common file types.
- To expand a chapter and see its available resources, click .
- To collapse an open chapter, click .
- To view a resource, click its title.
Depending on your browser settings, you might have to choose to save or to open the resource.
Hide or remove resource materials.
To do this Do this Hide materials from students Clear the check box for each item you do not want to show on your students' Home page. Remove materials from your class Click the Trash icon for each item you want to remove from your class.Note
- You cannot remove textbook resources.
- Removing a resource from your class does not remove it from your folders view in WebAssign.
Click Save at the bottom of either the My
Class Resources panel or the textbook resources panel.
Note Clicking Save saves changes only for the selected panel.