Rename Forums or Topics
The name you give a forum or a topic when you create it is the name that students see displayed for that class in their Class Forums. You can change the name of a forum or a forum topic at any time, whether it is just to correct a misspelling, for example, or to entirely change the name.
If you change the name of a forum or a topic, all of the associated posts remain with that forum.
From the toolbar, click Communication.
If needed, select a class.
- Under Forums, click Active to view the active forums for the class.
- Click the name of a forum.
- Optional: To rename a topic, click the topic name.
- Click Settings.
- In Title, change the name of the forum or topic.
- Optional: For a forum, you can also change the Description.
- Click Apply.