Update Your Files
You can replace any of your files in WebAssign with a new version.
- Upload Images, Media, or Documents to My Folders
In the menu bar, click
Alternatively, open the My Files window when editing an assignment, question, or announcement.
From this page: Do this: Question Editor Click My Files in the Page Tools panel. Assignment Editor Click Include File for the Instructions. Communication Home Click My Files to the left of your announcement text.
- Navigate to the file or image you want to change.
Click the file name.
The File View window opens.
In the Replace File field, select another file to
replace the one that is currently displayed.
- Click Browse or Choose File, depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the file you want to upload.
- Click Open or Choose, depending on your browser.
- Click Save.
Your existing file is replaced with the new file you uploaded.
- Any references to your file now use the new file. This includes both current and past classes and assignments.
- If your new file has a different name than your old file, the new filename is used.