Set Answer Key Display for Assignments
You can show or hide the answer key for questions on your assignment. Usually, you should show the answer key only after the due date to ensure that no students see the key before submitting responses.
Showing the answer key is required if you also want to show worked solutions. The answer key must be displayed to students with or before the worked solution.
- Displaying answer keys and solutions before the due date is configured with the Question Randomization settings.
- Displaying answer keys and solutions after the due date is configured as described in this topic.
Edit the assignment or assignment template
To do this Do this Change the assignment template In the Assignment Templates Manager, click Edit for the template. Change the current assignment only
In the Assignment Editor, click Edit Settings.
If the assignment used a template, the settings from the selected template become editable in the Assignment Editor and the template is no longer used.
- If needed, expand the Learning Tools & Feedback settings.
In the Answer Key row, select or clear the check boxes for
Show Before Due Date and
After Due Date.
If the answer key options are disabled, then you must use the Question Randomization menu to adjust the answer key settings.
To show answer keys before the due date only after a specified number of
- If needed, change the selection in the Show Before Due Date column heading to after specified submissions.
- In the Answer Key row, select the check box for Show Before Due Date and select the number of submissions that your students need to make.
- Click Save.