Set Scoring for Assignments
WebAssign allows you to control how assignments are scored by setting the Scoring Answers option in the Assignment Editor.
Edit the assignment or assignment template
To do this Do this Change the assignment template In the Assignment Templates Manager, click Edit for the template. Change the current assignment only
In the Assignment Editor, click Edit Settings.
If the assignment used a template, the settings from the selected template become editable in the Assignment Editor and the template is no longer used.
- If needed, expand the Submissions and Work settings.
For Scoring Answers select:
Note Not all Scoring Answers settings are available for all Submitting Answers settings so you might not see every option listed.
- Last: to score using a student's last submission
- Question Parts: to score using the student's best answer for each question part
- Questions: to score using the student's best answer for each question
- Assignment: to score using the student's best entire assignment submission
- Click Save to apply your changes.