Configure Show My Work for Specific Questions
You can configure Show My Work for specific questions on an assignment, for example, to enable Show My Work only for a few questions.
Show My Work settings for individual questions override the settings for the assignment.
- Do not change Show My Work settings for an assignment that your students have started.
- Do not enable Show My Work for an assignment (like a quiz or test) for which you want to use LockDown Browser® to prevent cheating. Your students could use Show My Work to display files from their computers while working on the assignment.
- Do not enable Show My Work for an assignment with Submitting Answers set to Assignment: Entire assignment must be submitted. Your students' entire assignment will be submitted if they save their Show My Work file.
|Show My Work Setting||Description|
- You cannot enable Show My Work for questions in a question pool.
- Each question can have only one Show My Work question part.
- You cannot apply automatic bonus or penalty points to Show My Work.
- When you apply an assignment template to an existing assignment, only the assignment-level Show My Work setting is changed; per-question Show My Work settings are not changed.
In the Points column, click the Show My Work
- Select Default, Required, Optional, or Disabled.
If you set Show My Work as Required, type a value for
Required Show My Work question parts cannot be set to 0 points. Set Show My Work to Optional when you do not want to award any points automatically.
- Click OK.