Submit a Student's Saved Work
Sometimes your students might save their work in WebAssign without submitting it. After the due date has passed, you can submit your student's saved work for the assignment.
- You must have permission to modify grades for the class section.
- The student must have saved work for the assignment.
- The assignment due date must already have passed.
Before the due date, your students can submit their own work. You might also choose to grant extensions to let students submit their own work.
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- Click scores for the assignment that you want to submit.
Click the name of the student whose saved work you want to submit.
The Responses page is displayed.
- Click Submit Saved Work.
- saved work exists
- no answer has been submitted
- at least one submission remains
Question parts with submitted answers are not changed.
If needed — for example, if your student saved more work after being granted an extension on the assignment — you can submit a student's saved work multiple times.