Delete an Assignment
Trash an assignment if you do not want it to be shown in your assignment lists or available for scheduling or editing. Assignments cannot be permanently deleted.
If needed, click Try the New Assignment Editor in the original Assignment Editor to enable this improved experience now.
You cannot move an assignment to the trash if:
- You are not the assignment author
- The assignment is scheduled in a class to which you do not have access
When you trash an assignment, it is also unscheduled and removed from your WebAssign gradebook.
Find the assignment you want to trash.
If Do this You know the assignment ID or name
- In the search box at the top of the page, select Assignment.
- Type the assignment name or ID and press Enter.
You own the assignment Click. You organize your assignments in folders Clickand navigate to the folder with the assignment. The assignment is scheduled
- Click .
- If needed, click All at the top of the assignments list to show all assignments for the class.
You want to use advanced search
- Click .
- Select the search criteria you want to use.
- Click Search.
A list of assignments is shown. If only one assignment matches your search, it might be opened in the Assignment Editor.
- Click edit for the assignment that you want to trash.
- In the Assignment Editor, click .
- Confirm that you want to trash this assignment.
The assignment is moved to your Trash folder.