Update Your Resource Materials
You can replace any of your resource files in WebAssign with a new version.
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
Click the Resources tab.
If the textbook you are using provides resources, those resources are listed below My Class Resources under a heading that identifies the textbook.
Usually, textbook resources are organized by chapter. Resources are listed with icons representing common file types.
- Click the Edit icon for the resource you want to update.
In the Replace File field, select another file to
replace the one that is currently displayed.
- Click Browse or Choose File, depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the file you want to upload.
- Click Open or Choose, depending on your browser.
- Click Save.
- Any references to your file now use the new file. This includes both current and past classes and assignments.
- If your new file has a different name than your old file, the new filename is used.