Use Your Own Resource Materials
You can copy images, media, and document files from your computer to WebAssign for use in your classes.
- On your students' Home page
- In your questions
- In your assignments
- In your announcements
Except on your students' Home page, you can display image files rather than requiring your students to click a link to open them.
The maximum recommended file size is 10MB. You might not be able to upload larger files.
- Obtain the image, media, or document as a file on your computer in a standard file format for the content — for example, JPG, GIF, or PNG for images.
- If your content must be opened with proprietary software, ensure that your students will have access to this software.
- Make sure that you have permission to use any materials that you share with your students. Do not share copyrighted materials like music files or content from a textbook you have not adopted for your class.
- When linking to content outside of WebAssign, make sure the web address of the content starts with
http://. Otherwise, your students might see a browser warning or not be able to open the link.