View Student Access Logs
The Student Access Log shows when your students have opened and submitted their assignments. The log shows all changes to the student score, including extensions, adjustments, and score overrides.
The log shows the following information:
- Downloaded: The IP address to which the file was downloaded and the date and time the student downloaded and viewed the assignment
- Submitted: The question ID and the date and time the student submitted an answer for that question on an assignment
- Saved: The date and time the student saved his or her work but did not submit an answer
- Extension Granted: The date and time the student received an extension
- Score Adjusted: The date and time the student's score was adjusted
- Score Overridden: The override score and the date and time of the override
- Key Delivered: The date and time the student viewed the answer key
Open the My Classes
Clickand find the section you want.
- Click Roster.
- Locate the student for which you want to review a log, and click Scores. A list of all of the assignments for that student is displayed.
Locate the assignment you want to review, and click Log Info.