Create Calendar Event
You can add events to your calendar. Types of events you might want to add are group meetings, appointments, or office hours.
- Open the calendar.
- Click the date to which you want to add an event.
- Click New Event.
Enter the details of your event:
- Title: enter a short but descriptive phrase that will remind you of what the event is
- Time: select the time you want the event to start and the number of hours and minutes you expect the event to last. If the event is not time-sensitive, then select the No specific Time check box instead.
- Event For: select Personal to display the event in only your calendar or Course to display the event in the calendars of students, instructors, and TAs associated with the class
- Description: enter the event details
- Click Save.