Multi-term access, sometimes called "Lifetime of Edition", is access for more than one term to courses using the same textbook edition.
Multi-term access allows you to take a multi-term course like Calculus or to retake a course if needed with no additional charge. When available, multi-term access is usually the most cost-effective way to purchase access for a multi-term course.
- Multi-term access availability is at the publisher's discretion, and might be a required or optional purchase with WebAssign access.
- WebAssign access — including multi-term access — cannot be transferred; it is usable only for a single student account.
- Multi-term access is automatically applied when you sign in to WebAssign with your original student account and go to your new class.
- No refund or pro-rated cost is available if you purchase multi-term access but only use it for a single term.
- No refund or pro-rated cost is available to upgrade single-term access to multi-term access.
- If your instructor changes the textbook edition between terms, you will not have multi-term access for courses using the new edition.
- When you purchase access online from WebAssign, multi-term access will be clearly listed if it is included in your purchase.
- Different access
codes might be valid for either single-term multi-term access.
Multi-term access codes often include either
MTBin the prefix.
If you have problems or questions about multi-term access, contact Customer Support.