WebAssign Grace Period and Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
If you are required to pay for WebAssign for a class, you will have a grace period of up to 14 days, as well as a 14-day Cengage Unlimited trial period, during which you can use WebAssign without purchasing access.
WebAssign Grace Period
The grace period begins with the class start date set in WebAssign by your instructor. You have a grace period for each course.
During the grace period:
- You can complete your coursework in WebAssign.
- At the publisher's discretion, you might also have access to the eBook for your class, if one is available.
- Each time you access your class, you will be reminded to purchase access or enter an access code.
After the grace period, all of your work is still available to your instructor. To continue using Cengage, you must either purchase access online or enter a valid access code.
Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
The trial period begins when you click Start Trial in the sidebar.
During the trial period:
- You can complete your coursework in WebAssign and other Cengage platforms.
- You have access to Cengage eBooks, study tools, and other resources.
If the WebAssign grace period and Cengage Unlimited trial period are running at the same time, you have access to your course until the later of the two end dates.