WebAssign Grace Period and Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
WebAssign Grace Period
The WebAssign grace period starts when the course is available in WebAssign and lasts up to 14 days. You have a grace period for each course.
During the grace period:
- You can complete your coursework in WebAssign.
- At the publisher's discretion, you might also have access to the eBook for your class, if one is available.
- Each time you access your class, you will be reminded to purchase access or enter an access code.
- No payment method is required.
After the grace period, all of your work is still available to your instructor. To continue using Cengage, you must either purchase access online or enter a valid access code.
Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
The trial period begins when you click Start Trial in the sidebar and lasts 7 days. You can start a Cengage Unlimited trial every 90 days.
During the trial period:
- You can complete your coursework in WebAssign and other Cengage platforms.
- You have access to Cengage eBooks, study tools, and other resources.
- A credit card or PayPal account is required to start a Cengage Unlimited trial. You will not be charged until your trial is over, and can opt out of automatically converting your trial to a paid subscription.
If the WebAssign grace period and Cengage Unlimited trial period are running at the same time, you have access to your course until the later of the two end dates.