Request a Refund
If you drop a class after purchashing WebAssign, you can request a refund online.
- You can submit only one online refund request for each order, even if your order included more than one item.
To request an additional refund, contact Customer Support at 800.354.9706.
- Cengage cannot provide refunds for purchases from bookstores or other third parties, such as Amazon®, Barnes & Noble®, and Follett.
Go to login.cengage.com.
Sign in with your Cengage username and password.
- Click .
- Click Refund Request below the order you want refunded.
- Select your reason for requesting a refund under Platform/Service.
- Original Order Number and Refund ISBN should be pre-populated. If they are not, enter the order number and ISBN located on the My Orders page.
- In the Description field, type additional comments.
A confirmation message displays your case ID, which you will need later if you contact Customer Support. This information is also sent to the email address associated with your Cengage account.
During peak enrollment periods, refunds might take up to three weeks to be processed.
You can check the status of your case by signing into support.cengage.com. For more help, call Customer Support at 800.354.9706. Have your case ID ready to provide during the call.