Answering Matrix Questions
Matrix questions are displayed in arrays of numbers, symbols, or expressions that you answer in matrix or vector format. If the matrix is expandable, you are required to determine the number of boxes, rows, and columns for the correct answer.
Questions with a matrix require you to provide an answer in matrix or vector format.
- right arrow to increase the number of columns
- left arrow to decrease the number of columns
- down arrow to increase the number of rows
- up arrow to decrease the number of rows
If the matrix is expandable, increase or decrease the number of columns and rows until
you have the minimum number of answer boxes necessary to provide your answer.
It is possible you might have more boxes than your answer requires. If so, only type in the boxes you need to provide your answer and leave the extra boxes blank.
Type your answer into the answer boxes.
- Click Submit Answer or Submit Assignment depending on the submission options for the assignment.