Answer pencilPad Questions
The pencilPad tool lets you draw or write in your own handwriting using your mouse or a tablet PC. You can show your work, draw diagrams or simply provide more information about how you worked a problem.
Note: Adobe® Flash® Player, version 10 or later is required. See Required Browser Plug-Ins.
To draw or write using pencilPad:
Click the draw tool.
The pointer is displayed as a pencil.
Move the pointer to form the object or words you want in the note pad space.
You can do any of the following:
- Click Erase to erase part or all of your drawing or text. The pointer is displayed as an eraser.
- Click Clear to delete everything on the page.
- Click Add to add a new page.
- Click Remove to delete the page.
- Click the arrows to go to the previous or next page.
- Click Print to print all pages of your work.
- Click Help to get help with how to use pencilPad.
- When you are done, click Save or Submit. Blank pages are removed.
© 2015 Advanced Instructional Systems, Inc. (revised November 2015)