Work on a Group Assignment
Some of your assignments might display the group assignment icon to indicate that you will complete this assignment in collaboration with other students in your group.
When you are working on group assignments:
- Any member of the group can work on the assignment.
- You will see any responses submitted by other group members.
- You will not see notes contributed by other group members.
- All members of the group receive the same score for the assignment, regardless of their individual contributions.
From your Home or My Assignments page
for a class, click the name of an assignment.
- Read any notices.
- Enter the assignment password.
- Click Launch Assignment.
- Collaborate with the group members listed at the top of the assignment.
- Work on the assignment questions and submit your responses.