Submit Your Answers
You must submit your answers to assignment questions to receive credit. How you submit answers depends on the Assignment Submission rule displayed at the top of your assignment.
Read the Assignment Submission and Assignment
Scoring rules at the top of your assignment.
- Click either Submit Answer or Submit Assignment to submit your work for grading.
- Your answers are not automatically submitted.
- Your answers are automatically saved.
- You can't use the Enter key to submit answers.
- Depending on how your instructor set up the assignment, you can often submit answers more than once before the assignment due date. This gives you an opportunity to submit different answers to questions that you answered incorrectly the first time.
- Each time you submit answers to WebAssign, you use a submission. After you use all of your allowed submissions, you can't change your answers, even if the assignment due date has not passed.
- Due dates are determined by the clock of the WebAssign server and the time zone of your school, not by the clock on your computer. You can't submit work after the assignment due date, regardless of the time displayed on your computer.
- Don't wait until the last minute to submit your answers.
- Some questions award bonus or penalty points based on when you submit your answers or how many
submissions you use.
You might receive fewer points if you change a correct answer, submit it, and then submit your original answer again. This applies even when "best" grading is used.