View Assignment Scoring Details
After you submit answers for an assignment, you can see your earned and total points for the assignment, for each question, and for each question part.
Note: Your instructor might choose not to display these scores.
To view scoring details for an assignment:
- If the assignment for which you want to see scoring details is not already open, then open it.
To see how your assignment is scored, read the
Assignment Scoring rule at the top of the assignment.
There are four ways your assignment can be scored:
- Your last submission is used for your score
- Your best submission for each question part is used for your score
- Your best submission for each entire question is used for your score
- Your best assignment submission is used for your score
View the assignment score, a question score, or a question part score in the
- The assignment score is displayed at the top of the assignment.
- The question score is displayed at the top of each question.
- To see question part scores, click the plus sign by the question score.
© 2015 Advanced Instructional Systems, Inc. (revised November 2015)