View Assignment Scoring Details
After you submit answers for an assignment, you can see your earned and total points for the assignment, for each question, and for each question part.
- If the assignment for which you want to see scoring details is not already open, then open it.
To see how your assignment is scored, read the
Assignment Scoring rule at the top of the assignment.
There are four ways your assignment can be scored:
- Your last submission is used for your score
- Your best submission for each question part is used for your score
- Your best submission for each entire question is used for your score
- Your best assignment submission is used for your score
View the assignment score, a question score, or a question part score in the
- The assignment score is displayed at the top of the assignment.
- The question score is displayed at the top of each question.
- To see question part scores, click the plus sign by the question score.
- Don't wait until the last minute to submit your answers.
- Some questions award bonus or penalty points based on when you submit your answers or how many
submissions you use.
You might receive fewer points if you change a correct answer, submit it, and then submit your original answer again. This applies even when "best" grading is used.