Discover a Whole New WebAssign Experience in Chemistry
We know that your students might need help while working through their homework and assignments. We also know that you might not always be available to help them when they need it most. That’s why WebAssign is introducing a new way to deliver just-in-time support to your students.
Discover a Powerful New Question Collection for General Chemistry
Regardless of which textbook you’re using in your course, WebAssign has the perfect solution to meet your homework and assessment needs. Authored by experienced chemistry expert educators, the new WebAssign General Chemistry Collection includes over 1,400 questions covering every concept in the course, designed to work with any textbook or no textbook at all. An additional special bank of final exam–styled questions ensures students have mastered not just the key concepts, but the relationships between concepts as well, by integrating a wide range of chemical concepts in a single powerful question.
Discover Robust Student Support to Improve Learning
Each question includes:
- Targeted feedback to help your students think more deeply about how to approach the problem.
- Detailed, stepped-out solutions, available to students at your discretion.
- Tutorial help, which include links to deeper skill tutorials, ensuring your students receive the deep help they need when they need it.
The Question Collection is available in two versions, to meet all teaching preferences:
- General Chemistry covers the traditional sequence of topics
- General Chemistry: Atoms-First covers topics for courses taking an Atoms-First approach
Want to Try It Out?
If you like what you see, and want to see more, let us know, and we’ll set you up with a no-obligation full faculty account.
A Trusted Online Homework Solution
When you adopt WebAssign, you don’t just get access to this new robust collection of General Chemistry questions. You also get access to questions directly from your required textbook. That’s because WebAssign is the only online homework and assessment system that has partnered with all the major textbook publishers to deliver their questions in our powerful online learning environment.
Browse our chemistry textbook collection to find your adopted textbook.