Discover a Whole New Chemistry Experience with WebAssign
Even the best students can get lost when learning chemistry. That’s why WebAssign offers a new way to deliver just-in-time support to your students, so they get the help they need when you can’t be there.
Regardless of which textbook you’re using in your course, WebAssign has the perfect solution to meet your homework and assessment needs. Authored by experienced chemistry expert educators, the WebAssign General Chemistry Collection includes over 1,400 questions covering every concept in the course, designed to work with any textbook or no textbook at all. Each powerful question integrates a wide range of chemical concepts to ensure students master not just the key concepts, but the relationships between concepts as well.
Discover Robust Student Support to Improve LearningWebAssign’s Chemistry Collection was designed to enrich the student experience to drive improved student learning.
- Targeted feedback helps your students think more deeply about how to approach the problem.
- Step-by-step solutions are available to students at your discretion.
- Many Concept Mastery Questions include a problem-solving strategy video.
- Deep Help Tutorials provide support through every step of a problem, based on a framework of learning theories.
- Read the Deep Help Framework white paper to learn more!
Want to Try WebAssign?If you like what you see and want to see more, let us know, and we’ll set you up with a no-obligation, full faculty account.
Supporting More Than 150 Chemistry TextbooksWebAssign is the only online homework and assessment system that partners with all major textbook publishers to deliver their questions in our powerful online learning environment. WebAssign’s General Chemistry Collection can be adopted on its own, or added as supplementary resources to any chemistry textbook.
The Question Collection is available in two versions to meet all teaching preferences:
- General Chemistry covers the traditional sequence of topics
- General Chemistry: Atoms-First covers topics for courses taking an Atoms-First approach
The General Chemistry Collection is also available as companion content to the following popular chemistry textbooks, with content rearranged to match each specific book’s table of contents.
- Atkins, Jones, and Laverman
Chemical Principles The Quest for Insight 6e
- Brown, LeMay, and Bursten
Chemistry: The Central Science 12e
- Burdge and Overby
Chemistry: Atoms First 1e
- Ebbing and Gammon
General Chemistry 10e
- Gilbert, Kirss, Foster, and Davies
- Kotz, Treichel, and Townsend
Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity 8e
Chemistry: Molecular Nature of Matter & Change 6e
Principles of General Chemistry 2e
Chemistry: A Molecular Approach 3e
Chemistry – A Molecular Science, 2010 edition
Chemistry – A Quantitative Science, 2010 edition
- Wilbraham, Staley, Matta, and Waterman
Chemistry, 5th edition
- Zumdahl and DeCoste
Chemical Principles 7e
- Zumdahl and Zumdahl
Browse our complete chemistry textbook collection to find your adopted textbook today!