Copy a WebAssign Course in NGLSync
You can create a new course by copying an existing course that has custom content and settings you want to reuse.
You can copy your own course, or copy a colleague's course if they share their course key with you.
Your new course uses the same product as the course you are copying.
- Custom content and activities
- Activity settings
- Gradebook settings such as late penalties and category weighting
- Removal of content and activities not on the syllabus
Changes made to the original course after your new course is created do not affect your new course.
- If needed, sign in to the NGLSync Portal at nglsync.cengage.com.
- Click Go to Dashboard.
Select a course to copy.
To copy your own course:
- On the My Account & Courses tab, click next to the course you want to copy.
To copy another instructor's course:
- On the My Account & Courses tab, click Create Course.
- To copy another instructor's course, click Follow These Steps.
- Enter the course key, then click Validate.
- Click Next.
- Enter your course name, start date, and end date, then click Next.
- Review your course information and click Next.