Copy a WebAssign Course in NGLSync
You can create a new course by copying an existing course that has custom content and settings you want to reuse.
You can copy your own course, or copy a colleague's course if they share their course key with you.
- Custom content and activities
- Activity settings
- Gradebook settings such as late penalties and category weighting
- Removal of content and activities not on the syllabus
Changes made to the original course after your new course is created do not affect your new course.
- If needed, sign in at nglsync.cengage.com.
- Click Manage Courses to open your Dashboard.
Select a course to copy.
To copy your own course:
- In the Enrollments section, click Clone next to the course you want to copy.
To copy another instructor's course:
- In the Enrollments section, click Create Course.
- Select your school and click Next.
- Enter the course key in Clone Existing Course.
- Click Validate.
- Click the course, then click Next.
Enter your course details and click Next.
- Course Name
- Title of your course.
- Start Date
- First day of your course.
- End Date
- Last day of your course.
- The grade from K-12 your students are in. If your course has students in different grades, select Multiple Grades.
- Students will click a link to enroll in your WebAssign course. This is the default setting.
- Your school's NGLSync administrator will upload your roster.
- Review your course information and click Confirm.