WebAssign is a proud OpenStax Ally. We join OpenStax in the mission to improve access to affordable educational materials by providing additional resources for OpenStax books. OpenStax is committed to providing free, peer-reviewed textbook content and offering multiple options for faculty who need additional resources for their course. This partnership gives you the power to assign randomized questions to your students from your selected text.
Benefits of using content from OpenStax in WebAssign:
- A simple, user-friendly interface that lets you quickly master the essential functions like building a class and creating assignments without a lot of guesswork.
- Instant feedback for students to engage them in the moment they are working a problem.
- A dedicated customer support staff to help you master both the basic and advanced functionality of the system.
- Ability to add your own questions and upload your own materials for student use.
- A full communications system to reach your students with built-in discussion forums, private messages, and a help desk.
- A powerful GradeBook that allows you to manage your class grades, set grade curves, extend deadlines, and export results.
- LMS integration with single sign on, deep linking and grade syncing* *Grade syncing available for Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, and Brightspace by D2L
- Included as part of a Cengage Unlimited subscription, which gives students easy access to our entire online library for one price.